Ng Han Yew

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Imbalance emotions.

Frankly to say, being a kind heart person always easily to let people treat you like a dumbass. You always think that you have the kindest heart because you care and willing be the shield to them but at the end you may ruin yourself because the evil minded friends will always take your sincerity as your weakness. You treat them from the bottom of your heart and they treat you like a dumbass and taking thing for granted.

It's really hard to know why this bloody shit could behave like that. I'm just an ordinary man with simple mind and not complex like you. Wonder why you could treat me like this and think that i'm stupid enough with your sweetie words to manipulate and convince me. Sometimes i act like a dumbass because i want to see how stupid is you with your fake expression. Finger on my mouth is just because i don't want to make it be the ends of our friendship. You should appreciate how i treat you as one of the precious friends instead of taking advantage from me.

Please, i'm just want be nice to everyone.

Don't push me to the limit of my patient if not i really throw my temper on you and it will be the ends between us.

So, just let it be me and not take advantage from me like a waterfish!!

No comments:

Post a Comment