Ng Han Yew

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Personal thoughts.

My lovely classmate.

It's gonna end for my Diploma year.I've been in this college for three years and yet now still not the time for me to say goodbye with this college. I could still remember almost every moments those days with my gang that filled with joys and Laughing , argue-ing with each others , struggling and suffering with assignments. That's what we call college's life.

I always hope and wish to study more in my life time although i'm not as good as other people in study but this not a reason to stop me. I could still rememer the time when i say it to some of my friends that i'm gonna go for study and their reaction were laughing at me and start to predict how long could i study at there. Well, this might the way how a friend treat me as a laughing stock. I still remember someone had told me that i'm just wanna to hide myself from the reality and that's why i go for study. I admit last time i was thought in that way but when time is going without waiting me i used to ask myself why i'm here to study, why always being the laughing stock if i go for study and why always me the one being criticised by them.

Thanks for everything, i could take it all the ways what you all said to me and because of it now i could figure out myself. I will do anything without any reasons and don't ask me why, as long as it is good for me and i'll do it. This is why i'm here today and not much to say that i'm good enough and proud to myself what i've done in these 3 years.

Life is like gambling especially in my age right now cause i don't have any career in my hand and i'm just a part time worker. What so ever, i will place a bet in study again and advance my study to get a degree. I might couldn't effort the fees but i'll take loan although the interest quite high. One more time i want to mention here, I'm the one who choose to study and there are no people force me, and somemore i'm not fully depedent on my family for my study purposes. I'm just a bit lucky than others if want to compare cause i have sisters and brothers to help me in my financial recently but no one knows what really happen in my previous days. Stop judging me with your very rough eyes sight because you never look at yourself deeply.

There are some promises that i have made to myself first, is never involve in a relationship anymore in my study time because it's pain and hurt but it was a way to knock me awake in dreaming. Second, must nominate myself as a degree holder in my life and the last one is to polish up my english and also in speaking.

Is time to study.



It's pain and hurt but it was the precious lesson i've learnt so far in my life!!






2 comments: