Ng Han Yew

Friday, September 18, 2009

Bye..

Finally i can have good sleep and ended all my tension for the finals exam. These two weeks really torture me and forced me to keep memorizing all those theories (really hate memorize without understanding) but nothing can do and that's the only way can do. Although it already passed but i want to my "geng" la who struggle and help me a lot. First i want thank to my two gays partner Wai hong because of giving me the guidelines and print all the notes by his hand and Ong Hui Siong because let all of us sleep at his house.After that also want thank to Ah yim and puli la because of ...em..anything la ya...hehe...

By last, today might be last day to use this broadband online at house lo...Haiz...so will not online anymore and update my this "lame" blog for some period:(. See you next semester ya..Bye..

"Working, Working, Working and Money, Money, Money".

No comments:

Post a Comment